73 Questions

Friday, January 29, 2016


Helloooooooo! It's been quite some time since my last post and thanks to my sister who persuaded me to continue my blogging, I am now back and scribbling away. Over the last couple of years, I juggled a long-distance relationship (no longer long-distance) and a business of my own. So I have been keeping myself quite busy.

When I got some downtime, I have been continuing my explorations in Seoul, reading couple of books here and there, watching many, many, many movies with my movie-loving fiancé. Recently, I have been exploring videos on YouTube (I used to have this activity) and Vogue's YouTube Channel has been very interesting. Especially the 73 Questions! My personal favorites are the interviews with Anna Wintour and Carrie Bradshaw. Oops, I mean Sarah Jessica Parker. I'm still watching Sex and the City, whenever I get the mood for some girl-talk and drama. 

This is my take on the 73 Questions Interview:

1. How long have you been in the area?
I have been living in Seoul for about 4 years.
2. What’s your favorite season in Seoul?
Fall, when the leaves are changing colors and it's no longer humid.
3. What’s your favorite activity in Seoul?
Walking around the city through ancient palaces with a cup of coffee in hand.
4. Would you ever leave Seoul?
I've been traveling a lot recently, so yes. 
5. What are three words to describe living in Seoul?
Crowded, traditional, and high-tech.
6. What’s your favorite movie?
The Terminal. 
7. Favorite movie in past five years?
Chef.
8. Favorite Hitchcock film?
I have absolutely no idea. I would ask my fiancé who Hitchcock is and he would probably make me watch a film of his and provide me with his moviecation.
9. Favorite TV show that’s currently on? 
Modern Family.
10. What’s a book you plan on reading?
"It's not about the broccoli" by Dina Rose.
11. A book you read in school that positively shaped you?
“Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khalid Hosseini.
12. A book you read in school that you never think of?
“1984" by George Orwell.
13. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
10! I'm going through some exciting times of my life.
14. iPhone or Android?
iPhone.
15. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram.
16. Vine or Snapchat?
Snapchat. 
17. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Maja (@majawyh). She's got sick style.
18. What’s the coolest thing in this room?
My bookshelf filled with books of every genre. I'm not prejudice.
19. What’s your favorite downtown restaurant?
Dominic in Itaewon. We love this place!
20. What’s your favorite food?
Anything chicken.
21. Least favorite food?
I'm not into seafood. 
22. What do you love on your pizza?
Cheese. I'm simple.
23. Favorite drink?
Champagne.
24. Favorite dessert?
Cheesecake.
25. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk chocolate. I'm still a kid at heart. 
26. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Live octopus. I'm still very proud that I tried.
27. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
The Jungle Book.
28. What’s your favorite band?
Farewell Flight. They are a local band from Harrisburg.
29. Favorite solo artist?
Corinne Bailey Rae.
30. Favorite lyrics?
"I'd do it all again."
31. If your life were a song, what would the title be?
“Paris Nights and New York City" by Corinne Bailey Rae
32. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Josh Groban. I would like to be Charlotte Church and sing "The Prayer".
33. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Cello. I always wanted to learn a string instrument.
34. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
On my wrist.
35. To be or not to be?
To be.
36. Bath or shower?
Bath.
37. Scary film or happy endings?
Happy endings.
38. Dogs or cats?
Dogs.
39. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies.
40. Dolphins or koalas?
Koalas.
41. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whale-watching.
42. What’s your spirit animal?
I would like to think I'm a panda.
43. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My first piano from my grandfather.
44. Last gift you gave a friend?
A suede jacket.
45. A person you want to have coffee with?
Haruki Murakami. I figure the conversation would be the most interesting.
46. A historical figure you’d love to have coffee with?
John F. Kennedy.
47. How do you like your coffee?
Black.
48. Can I play a note on this piano?
I could play any note :)
49. What’s your favorite curse word?
F*ck.
50. What’s your favorite board game?
Rummikub.
51. What’s your favorite country to visit?
Japan.
52. What’s the last country you visited?
Canada.
53. What country do you wish to visit?
France.
54. Favorite sport to watch?
100m and 110m hurdles.
55. Can you write down your favorite word that starts and ends with the same vowel?
Aurora.
56. What’s your favorite color?
Green.
57. Least favorite color?
Pink.
58. What color dress did you wear to your prom?
Black and white.
59. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.
60. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
Expensive.
61. Blow-dry or air-dry?
Blow-dry.
62. Heels or flats?
Flats.
63. What film made you cry the most?
ET. Why did he have to go?
64. What was the last thing you ate?
Loacker's white chocolate and coffee.
65. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green.
66. What would be the title of your autobiography?
“Conquered."
67. Pilates or yoga?
Pilates.
68. Jogging or swimming?
Jogging.
69. Best way to decompress?
Running.
70. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility.
71. Can you describe an experience you felt most nervous?
That one time I went to meet my dad at City Hall in Philadelphia.
72. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Homonym.
73. Last question: Is this the strangest interview you’ve ever had?
Strange but quite enjoyable.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Subscribe